Friday, November 30, 2007

We Pulled It Off!!

Well, what can I say? Fantastic opening night.... the buzz has been fantastic.... I've been receiving texts and e mails all morning from an appreciative public. Even my son, who's my biggest critic, thought it was brilliant!! Here's one quote from an audience member, which some of you may already have seen.

"As a member of the audience, congratulations to everyone. The show was brilliant, the costumes and the set great and the performance hilarious. Speaking for myself, I certainly left Leeson Park last night with a smile on my face and a lighter step than when I entered!

Keep up the good work,

If tonight & Saturday are half as good as last night, the audiences won't be disappointed!"

Another elderly couple took me aside after the show and said it was the best night's entertainment they've had in fifty years of theatre going!!

But, let's not get ahead of ourselves.... those comments are yesterdays news.... we can't rest on our laurels,because the audiences tonight and tomorrow deserve an equally good night out... and I know you're going to give it to them.

Hope you're resting up and not slaving too hard. I've just had Trixie telling me about a sore throat that she has succumbed to, so Cod Liver Oil for everyone.

Must dash, I've got a cello lesson in town!

See you all later.

Paul

No comments: